somewhere...

 Somewhere, which is essentially anywhere, and anywhere in this case is apart of Gilmore Girls.


The assignment was to take ourselves and put ourselves someplace we have never been, a suggestion was a movie scene or clip. For me I chose one of my favorite television shows Gilmore Girls. I took one of the covers for the show and simply added myself along. I believe I did a good job at blending myself into the image and making it look as though I was an original character in this show. The only part I think I could've improved upon is the difference in skin color seen. The original characters have a paler tone in this image, something that I tried to match for myself but couldn't quite get it to match. I think it was fun to insert myself into a promo for a show I like, it's as close as I'll ever get to actually being in the show myself. For this project I added my tag brush at the end of the title, to resemble a copyright symbol. 

Here are the original images:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag Brush

pre-somewhere inspo

Business Cards