FINAL PORTFOLIO

 HERE IS MY FINAL.














I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS COMPILATION OF ALL MY PROJECTS FROM THIS SEMESTER. This gave me the creativity to express myself in a way to showcase my work. I chose a light yellow background for the booklet keeping the consistent throughout, because this is my favorite color. I chose the pink and blue as accent colors because I feel as though they accent each other well. I added the colored swirls to each page to have a decorative piece and did the colored stroke outlining the text opposite color the swirls. I also tried alternating the sides the pictures where on each page to switch it up and not have each page looking exactly the same. I am happy with how this turned out and glad to have taken this class. This has brought out my creative side and I am grateful for that. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tag Brush

pre-somewhere inspo

Business Cards