Autoscopy

 This project was super cool, I really liked it!

Below is my final construction.

Below is my original image.

Here is my images used for final composition.



For this project I was instructed to create an image in an environment where I have never been. For me someplace I love, someplace I admire, and someplace I would love to go is space, specifically the moon. So for this PhotoShop project I have inputed myself into the galaxy. Since this for me to achieve is near impossible, I put myself on a trampoline, to say that I jumped into space. I thought this would be a cool way to portray me being someplace I have never been before. I added to this image the moon, located in space, and it being the place I would love to go the most I found it fitting. I also added the milky way in behind be at a lower opacity because that is where we all live, that is our universe and our galaxy. Lastly I put a UFO, something that is believed to be seen and believed to exist. I personally believe that there has to be some other form of life out there, it can't really just be us left existing after all this time. To create this project I mainly used the selection tool to create my masks to put all the elements together. For myself and the trampoline I used the glow outline filter. I am very happy with how this project turned out.


Comments

  1. Katie, your autoscopy shows that you put a lot of effort and thought into it. I love the way you added a trampoline into the image because it attracts the viewers eye so it does not appear you are flouting in mid space. You used all of your images very well and I enjoy the overall theme of you image. It is crazy to think that there could be another form of life out there and I enjoyed reading your artist statement. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie! I was scrolling through your page and this project really caught my eyes. It is so pleasing to look at and the colors are so pretty together. The vibes of this are immaculate and I cannot really explain how. I love your idea of jumping on the trampoline and going into space. Space is also something I admire a lot and would love to go there, even though I would be terrified. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, wow I love the background you created in this project. It caught my eye as soon as I went on your blog. I think this photo is creative. I also love the idea behind this piece and think it is fun and you definitely encompassed a fun vibe into your final piece. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, your work is spectacular. It reminds me of my autoscopy which also has a space vibe. I think the UFO was a great addition, it looks like its going to abduct you. The artwork is very colorful which I think expresses your creativity. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, I thought that this piece was really awesome and helped me gather more information about your creative processes. I felt that that way you made your body outline a silhouette was super visually appealing and unique to the eye. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This autoscopy is one of my favorites. It is very fun to look at and reminds me of an iphone wall paper. It is almost cartoony and I love the use of you on the trampoline.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag Brush

pre-somewhere inspo

Business Cards